How to book your campervan holiday hire
We always respond the same day so if you haven't had a response please check your spam folder, ring or text 07904190830/1 to let us know.
- Acceptance of terms and conditions - By using this website you have agreed to the Terms & Conditions (click on to see pdf file). Please note we reserve the right to change your camper to a similar camper in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
- Agreed route of travel - within 150 miles T6 & Motorhome, 100 miles Retro per day of hire, trackers are fitted for insurance purposes.
- Pay booking fee - £150 to secure the booking, non refundable.
- Return completed booking form - by email, scan or post at the time of booking with all your details completed.
- Paperwork to be sent within one month before the hire - Scan or WhatsApp copies to 07904 190 831 of your driver's licence card and 2 recent utility bills which have the same address as appears on your driver's licence. Please note if you have have more than 6 points, any convictions or accidents within the last 2 years we will need to refer this to our insurers. Ring if you need advice, we are happy to help.
- Pay the balance - Must be paid 6 weeks prior to rental date. We will email you to remind you when this is due.
- Collection of your camper - please bring your driving licence. We will email you with a collection time, please adhere to the time slot to avoid clashing with other hirers. On collection please note it will take 30 minutes to familiarise yourselves with the workings of the camper before your departure with the camper.
- £750-1000 Security bond - Due on the day of hire, in cash or by card, £750 25-70yrs, £1000 23-24 yrs. This may be reduced by £250 at a cost of £10. This must be adhered to due to the insurance conditions.
- Package - The camper is well equipped for your hire with cutlery, pans etc. Check on the Standard Package page to see what is included
Or did you want to book for a wedding? Click here to book wedding hire
Payments can be made by the following methods Cheque, Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card
Download our Terms and Conditions